EIJC 2020 Draws/Results
- Tournament/Weigh-In Site: WEM Ice Palace, 8882 – 170 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta
- Friday, March 6 WEIGH-IN TIMES. ONLY ATTEND DURING YOUR DESIGNATED TIME
- U10/U12 – Check in before 7 PM
- 4-5 PM – U14
- 5-6 PM – U18
- 6-7 PM – U21 & Veteran
- March 6-8, 2020 (NOTE: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ON SUNDAY)
- ATHLETE – Regular Registration ends February 22 @ 23:59 MST.
- Late registrations ends February 29 @ 23:59 MST.
- COACH – Registration is MANDATORY for access to joseki & is available until February 29 @ 23:59 MST.
- NO Coach registration will be accepted after February 29.
- REFEREE – registration until February 29 @ 23:59 MST.
- Open to all members of Judo Provincial/Territorial Associations and IJF Associations of other countries.
- Minimum rank is YELLOW.
- All participants must provide proof of current affiliation at weigh in.
- All Canadian participants must provide their current Judo Canada Membership Card at weigh in. U16 & older MUST provide photo ID.
- Foreign participants must email a copy of their current judo membership & a letter of affiliation from their country’s judo organization to email@example.com.