- 2018 Edmonton International Judo Championship
- Hotel Information
- Online Tournament Registration
- Coach Registration
- Referee Symposium Guest Speaker: Dr. Gary Berliner
- Tournament/Weigh-In Site: WEM Ice Palace, 8882 – 170 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta
- March 9-11, 2018 (Note: Daylight Savings Time falls on Sunday)
- Tournament Director: Mark Hicks
- Chief Referee: Allan J. Sattin
- On-line Registration opens January 15, 2018; No email entries will be accepted.
- Registration closes March 4, 2018 at 23:59 MST
- No registrations accepted after March 4.
- Coach registration is MANDATORY or joseki access and available until March 8, 2018.
- Open to all members of Judo Provincial/Territorial Associations and IJF Associations of other countries.
- Minimum rank is YELLOW.
- All participants must provide proof of current affiliation.
- NOTE: All Canadian participants must provide their 2017-2018 Judo Canada Membership Card at weigh in.